11 Blacksmith Court
BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME IN STUNNING CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION.
Situated in a desirable cul-de-sac just a stone's throw from the nature and tranquility that Bibra Lake has to offer sits this charming family residence. Offering an attractive street frontage with well established trees, this 4 bedroom, 2 1/2 bathroom home on a large 704sqm block is one to add to your list. The raised jarrah deck in the backyard is the perfect place to relax under the trees on the balmy summer evenings while the kids play in the garden.
Further Features include:
- Enormous carpeted master suite with a walk in robe and parents' retreat, plantation
shutters, ceiling fan plus reverse cycle air conditioner
- Well appointed ensuite with large shower, privacy windows, double vanity, exhaust
fan/heater/light unit, Hollywood lights over a large mirror, and separate toilet
- Bedroom two with ceiling fan plus reverse cycle air conditioner and double built-in
wardrobe and plantation shutters
- Bedroom 3 (teenage retreat)/potential granny flat with its own entrance?
- Bedroom 4 with plantation shutters currently set up as home office
- Main bathroom with shower, bathm heater, and vanity
- Kitchen with 900mm stainless steel gas cooktop including wok burner, stylish extractor
fan/light unit, underbench fan oven, sink with drying rack, dishwasher, pantry, fridge
recess, mircowave recess and loads of cupboard space
- Tiled meals area with loads of built-in cupboards, under-cabinet lighting, reverse cycle
air conditioning unit, gas heating point overlooking the yard
- Large carpeted lounge room with ceiling fan
- Security Screens to all windows
- Oversized laundry with bench space, toilet, and lots of storage.
- Large patio area with raised decking out under the well established trees.
- 1.8kw solar system with 8 panels
- Solar hot water system with electric booster
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioning to main living area and two bedrooms
- Low maintenance, waterwise lawns and gardens featuring native plants and mulched areas
- Garden shed
- Under-eaves recessed lighting to the entire house front
- Motion-activated security lights front and back
- 704sqm lot size
- Double carport plus single carport with automatic door (parking under cover for three cars
plus loads of parking on the large driveway - perfect for parties!)
Surrounded by various parks, ovals and within close proximity to all amenities, you will never be too far away from the action.
Approximate Distances to:
- 500m to Bibra Lake Reserve
- 800m to Bibra Lake Primary School
- 1km to Bibra Lake Shopping Centre
- 2.1km to Blue Gum Montesorri School
- 3.1km to the Steiner School
- 5km to Murdoch University and Fiona Stanley Hospital
- 6km to Cockburn Gateways Shopping Precinct and Train Station