Offers Over $539,000
126 Beenyup Road
Immaculate Home with Outstanding Presentation
Home in immaculate condition with outstanding presentation. This home is ideal for those wanting an easy-care lifestyle, lock up and leave, with plenty of features.
As you enter up the front steps and through the picket gate a welcoming verandah area just invites you to pull up a chair and relax here. The entertainment area out back is very large with an alfresco and a gabled patio so plenty of room for you to entertain your family and friends.
Don't delay viewing this excellent home in a very convenient location.
- Four bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes - Master with reverse cycle air conditioning
- Ensuite with large shower, vanity with two basins and separate toilet
- Bathroom with shower, bath and toilet
- Spacious open plan meals/family area with reverse cycle air conditioner and stunning
timber look flooring.
- Lounge/Theatre room with feature ceiling
- Bulkhead ceiling to the kitchen area with breakfast bar, rangehood, gas cooktop, electric
oven, splashback, dishwasher, microwave recess, overhead cupboards, pantry and plenty of
- Laundry with large linen cupboards, bench top and under bench storage cupboards
- Timber Decked alfresco with overhead fan, folding doors , caf blinds and just off this
area is the gabled patio area
- Front and back Crim safe security doors
- Front verandah with timber decking
- Lane Way Access to Double garage with Storage Room
- Ducted evaporative air-conditioning throughout.
- Security Alarm
- Reticulation of the Mains
- Synthetic lawn
- Window Locks
- Walking Distance to Harmony Primary School - 0.41km
- Walking Distance to Atwell College - 0.82km
- Cockburn Shopping Centre - 4.4km
- Aubin Grove Shopping Centre - 1.8kms
- Aubin Grove Train Station - 1.9kms
- Star Gate Shopping Centre
- Buses run along front of house
- Short stroll to numerous parks with playgrounds