Offers Over $699,000
13 Mainsail Terrace
BAYVIEW ESTATE BEAUTY!
Viewings Available 7 Days!
Welcome home. This expansive 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is one that offers a variety of different bonus spaces, making it a cut above the average 4×2. Aside from the spacious open plan living area, this home reveals THREE additional indoor living zones, to be utilised as you see fit.
Situated in the quiet streets of the popular Bay View Estate, this 2004 built home is walking distance to the area’s shopping precinct, public transport, South Coogee Primary School and Cockburn Bowling Club. Additionally, a brief, ocean glimpse filled drive will take you straight to the beautiful Coogee Beach. This one truly is an enticing family home, in an enticing location.
Features and Inclusions
– Master suite with walk in robe and ensuite with double sink vanity
– Large minor bedrooms with built in robes and hard wood flooring
– Family bathroom with separate powder room
– Spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances
– Multiple living zones including formal lounge, formal dining AND separate games room
– Tiled open plan family/meals area
– Double garage
– Reverse cycle air conditioning to living areas
– Hard wood flooring and tiles throughout
– Paved patio entertaining area
– Easy to manage lawned area and raised garden beds
– Garden shed
– 605sqm block
– South Coogee Primary School – 5.8km
– Yangebup Primary School – 1.6km
– Mater Christi Primary School – 2.2km
– Cockburn Bowling Club – 785m
– Coogee Beach – 5.3km
– Beeliar Village Shopping – 2.4km
– Fiona Stanley Hospital – 12.5km
– Cockburn Gateway Shopping Centre – 5.7km
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.