15 Delaronde, Drive
DELUXE EXECUTIVE LIVING! Set in the heart of the beautiful Lakeside Success Estate, this contemporary home is one of a kind!
Built in 2014 by renowned builder Dale Alcock, no expense has been spared with the quality of the build, something you don’t find often. You will be impressed by the superb, practical floor plan with free flowing living spaces, roomy double bedrooms a practical kitchen that is the centre piece of the home and an exquisite alfresco area.
You will never miss any of the action here where you are located within a stones throw of all local amenities such as the local Jandakot Primary School, the Cockburn Central precinct encompassing Gateways Shopping City, Cockburn Aquatic and Recreation Centre plus various entertainment and dining options.
– Master bedroom with large dressing room
– Ensuite including shower with screen, large feature vanity and toilet
– Remaining two bedrooms both double sized with robes
– Main bathroom including shower with screen, vanity and bath
– Separate enclosed theatre room (could easily be used as a 4th bedroom or home office)
– Functional kitchen with 900mm gas cooktop, electric wall oven, dishwahser
– Open plan meals and family room
– Laundy with ample storage inc broom cupboard
– Quality fixtures and fittings throughout
– Paved alfresco under the main roof with servery window
– Double lock up garage with access to rear
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Double gate access to backyard
– 2014 built Dale Alcock Home with 247sqm of built area (184sqm internal)
– 450sqm block size with low maintenance outdoor spaces
Close to all amenities including parks, schools and shops with excellent transport links within walking distance.
About the Location:
– 400m to Emmanuel Catholic College
– 1.2km to Jandakot Primary School
– 1.3km to Cockburn Central precinct including Train Station and Cockburn Gateway Shopping Centre
– 8.1km to Fiona Stanley Hospital
– 8.6km to Coogee Beach
– 14.3km to Fremantle
– 24km to Perth City
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.