ALL OFFERS PRESENTED
162 Gibbs Street
THIS HOME WILL SELL, DO NOT MISS IT!
This lock up and leave, neat as a pin home will be sold quickly to a savvy buyer, so register your interest now to avoid disappointment. The location screams convenience – imagine being a 15 minute drive from the City, Perth Airport or Curtin University at any time. Walk to the local Primary and High Schools, not to mention being just a few minutes away from the one-stop hub of Westfield Carousel. All while living across the road from the lovely Maniana Park with children’s playground, large oval and dog exercising area. What more could you want?
This property presents immaculately and will impress on viewing. It is currently vacant and ready for a quick settlement for its new owners. Suitable for first home buyers, downsizers and investors. This home has a current rental yield of approximately $420 per week.
• HUGE master bedroom with large walk-in wardrobe & ensuite with vanity, shower & toilet
• Open kitchen, living & dining area, leading outdoors for entertaining
• Kitchen with gas cooktop, oven, exhaust, double sink & pantry
• Living room with Foxtel connection and reverse cycle split system air conditioner
• Bedrooms 2 & 3 both well sized with double sliding built-in wardrobes
• Large linen closet off hallway
• Main bathroom with vanity, bath, shower & separate toilet
• Laundry with sliding door leading to outdoor clothes line
• Large lockable brick storage room
• Secure double garage with shopper’s entry
• Low maintenance & attractive paving to rear
• Gas storage hot water system
• Beautifully manicured & reticulated front gardens
• Gibbs Street Primary School – 0.5km
• Sevenoaks Senior College – 1.6km
• Queens Park Medical Centre – 1.7km
• Cannington Leisureplex – 2.6km
• Westfield Carousel – 2.7km
• Curtin University – 7.4km
• South Metropolitan TAFE – 7.4km
• Perth Airport – 8.4km
• Perth City – 11.8km
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.