Offers Over $419,000
18 Snowden Street
VALUE FOR MONEY in Hammond Park!
Be impressed by this lovely lock up and leave three bedroom, two bathroom home within walking distance to schools, parks and shops.
This GREEN TITLE property is a perfect investment, first home or downsize property – it ticks all the boxes! Plus, it is the most affordable home in the highly sought after suburb.
• Beautiful modern, neutral décor and fittings & fixtures throughout
• Master suite with walk-in wardrobe
• Minor bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Ensuite with toilet, shower and vanity
• Bathroom with bath, shower and vanity
• Separate second toilet
• Open plan meals and family rooms with air conditioning unit
• Kitchen with dishwasher, double sink, fridge recess, gas hot plates, rangehood, electric oven, pantry, overhead cupboards, stone benches and breakfast bench
• Easy care tiled flooring to all areas other than the bedrooms which are all carpeted
• Laundry with stone benches and built in sink
• Easy care gardens and courtyard
• Double carport
• 158sqm house and garage
Water Rates $190 approx (2 monthly)
Council Rates $1,576.77
Rental Return $ 330 per week
Lease end date: 3/6/21
• 1.2kms to Hammond Park Primary School
• 820m to Hammond Park Catholic Primary School
• 1km to Hammond Park Secondary College
• 3.3km to Aubin Grove Train Station
• 2.3km to The Quarie Bar and Brasserie and the local shopping centre complete with IGA, Chemist, Doctors Surgery and Café
• 6km to Cockburn Gateway Shopping City
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.