18 Farmhouse Drive
NEAT HOME IN A GREAT LOCATION!
Sitting on a large 700sqm block this home boasts four bedrooms and two bathrooms. With room for the largest of families the home features activity room as well as a generous open plan living space, which overlooks the massive outdoor entertaining area with built-in kitchen and is perfect for entertaining guests.
Features and inclusions:
• Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, roller shutter, carpet and ceiling fan
• Remaining bedrooms with built-in wardrobe and ceiling fans
• Renovated ensuite with vanity, toilet and shower
• Renovated main bathroom with vanity, bath and shower
• Study nook
• Formal lounge and dining room at front of the home
• Open plan kitchen/living/meals
• Renovated kitchen with gas hot plates, electric oven, rangehood, dishwasher, breakfast bench, fridge recess, overhead cupboards, massive sink, microwave recess and shoppers entrance
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning
• Solar panels
• Security alarm
• Renovated laundry with built in benches, overhead cupboards and separate toilet
• Massive outdoor entertaining area with gorgeous gable patio, built-in kitchen including dishwasher, ceiling fans, café blinds and feature lighting
• Fully automatic reticulated garden with bore
• Double remote garage with storage area
• 2 x Garden sheds
• Council Rates: $1,920 approx.
• Water Rates: $1,314 approx.
Just 20 minutes from Perth and Fremantle, on the doorstep of Fiona Stanley Hospital, Murdoch University and Kennedy College this conveniently located home is walking distance to Bibra Lake Primary School and the local shopping village makes this house ideal for any family and represents an exceptional buying opportunity.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.