2/103 Monash Avenue
Get ready for the best Summers you have ever had at this stunning summer pad!
The outside of this home is the real showstopper with a huge outdoor entertaining area, a below ground fiberglass pool and beautiful low maintenance gardens. Enjoy endless hours of time with your family and friends in the marvellous alfresco including stunning travertine stone tiles and cedar lined roof with bi-fold kitchen servery window and triple stacker doors creating an amazing flow from inside to out.
This stunning fully renovated home is situated within a great pocket of Como and fitted out with all the modern conveniences making for a comfortable lifestyle. Offering a well thought out floor plan and generous room sizes, you will never be short of space.
Further Features Include:
– Luxury master bedroom with walk in robe and built-in shelving
– Well-appointed Ensuite with double vanity, shower and toilet
– Two remaining bedrooms both double sized with robes
– Large main bathroom with custom floating vanity and shower
– Stunning kitchen with high quality SMEG appliances and servery window
– Kitchen also features Asko dishwasher, double fridge recess and overhead cupboards
– Open plan family area with custom built in cabinetry opening directly out to the alfresco
– Fully equipped laundry with huge cupboard space
– Large 50sqm Alfresco providing a perfect entertaining space
– Quality led lighting throughout with high end fixtures
– Separate front lounge/theatre room
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Below ground fiberglass Swimming Pool
– Double Garage with remote control door
– Very low maintenance easy-care reticulated gardens
– Private and secure 510sqm rear lot
– 237sqm of built-up area (187 internal) Dale Alcock built home with extensive renovations
About the Location:
Close to all amenities including parks, schools and shops with excellent transport links:
– 750m to Collier Primary School
– 2.3m to Preston Street Shopping and Café Hub
– 2.7km to Waterford Plaza Shopping Centre
– 3.4km to Canning Bridge Station
– 2.5km to Angelo Street with restaurants and cafes
– 3.9km to Mends Street & South Perth Foreshore
– 6.8km from Perth CBD with easy transport links
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.