20 Ferdinand Crescent
UNDER OFFER - More Properties Needed!
Semple Property Group are proud to present this ‘Cooby Cottage’ in one of the best streets in Coolbellup.
The current owners have spared not cost with the installation of Solar Panels and an efficient hot water system. This property has been well maintained and loved, the back yard has many areas to sit back, relax and enjoy this lovely property.
Zoned R30, this great home with its many features is also sitting on a development opportunity. Or you just may like to keep this large block all to yourself!
• Master bedroom with double wardrobe and ceiling fan light
• Bathroom with shower over the bath and separate toilet
• Large games room with gas bayonet point and double doors taking you outside to the entertaining area
• Lounge room with open fireplace, mantlepiece and gas bayonet point
• Modern kitchen with glass splashback, overhead cupboards, drawers, microwave recess, gas cooktop, electric oven and rangehood, (fridge, dishwasher and washing machine included at the right
• 6.6kw High Efficiency Solar Panels (installed 2020)
• 5kw Sungrow Inverter (installed 2020)
• Super-efficient 200L latest technology “heat pump” hot water system (installed 2020), runs for free on solar
• Large laundry with plenty of space to add in more cupboards
• Solid Jarrah floorboards
• High ceilings
• Ducted air conditioning
• Alarm system
• Skirting boards
• Patio with immaculate decking overlooking the gardens
• Drive through access to large powered workshop
• Massive vegetable garden
• 773m2 block
• Zoned R30
2.5km – North Lake Senior Campus
3.9km – Kennedy College
1.1km – Coolbellup Shopping Centre
1.4km – Coolbellup Primary School
5.7km – Murdoch University
6.9km – Fiona Stanley Hospital
21km – Perth CBD
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.