ALL OFFERS PRESENTED
24 Pavlovich Court
STUNNING RURAL PROPERTY ON THE EDGE OF THE CITY!
This absolutely outstanding 6acre (approx. 25,000sqm) rural property is a country sanctuary just a stone's throw from suburbia. With redgums, banksias, grasstrees and other native plants and birdlife, you will have a feeling of calm and being in your own happy place as soon as you hit your driveway. Couple this with being close proximity to amenities such as being just 7.5km from Cockburn Central, 11km to Fremantle and 29km from the Perth CBD, you will truly have the best of both worlds.
Situated at the end of a private cul-de-sac and surrounded by other bush blocks, the property offers a large 4x2 family home positioned on a flat elevated section of the lot, even offering views to the ocean and Garden Island from the rear of the property. This well-maintained home offers large bedrooms, spacious living areas, a separate study and a stunning verandah overlooking the tree line with views to the Perth Hills.
Outside, you will find all the features you would expect of a property of this calibre with a huge shed/workshop (add size if poss), solar panels, bore reticulated gardens, gazebo with outdoor kitchen, large domed outdoor entertaining area, 2 driveways, 2 rain water tanks, your very own tennis court, double lock up garage plus a large paved area for parking and too many other features to list.
Some of the features of this home include:
- 4 double bedrooms all with robes
- 2 bathrooms with bath, shower and vanity
- Separate office or study - perfect to work from home
- Large sunken front living room overlooking bush land
- Separate dining area
- Big kitchen with island bench, new gas hotplate, new electric oven, pantry and walk in
- Meals area and large family room with wood fire
- Large games room
- Ducted evaporative air conditioner plus 4 split system air conditioners
- 28 Solar panels - 5KW
- Tennis court
- Giant Shed/workshop-approximately 136sqm
- Bore with reticulation for all gardens and grassed areas
- 2 rain water tanks approximately 500-600 litres
- 2 driveways
- Double garage plus plenty of extra parking
- Kids playground
- Large verandahs plus domed outdoor entertaining area and gazebo with outdoor kitchen
- 25,000sqm bush block
- Large 1990 built home kept in immaculate condition
Easy access to all local amenities including shops, schools and parks.
- 4.5km to Hammond Park Primary School
- 4.8km to the Brand New Hammond Park High School (opening 2020)
- 5.2km to Aubin Grove Station
- 7.5km to Cockburn Central including Gateways Shopping City, Medical and Restaurants
- 11.0km to the heart of Fremantle
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.