29 Collick Street
SPECTACULARLY RENOVATED HOME AMONGST THE TREES!
****** If you plan to attend the scheduled Home Open, please register. This will allow us to communicate any changes that may occur.
The current owners have painstakingly restored this STUNNING residence to its former glory and it is an absolute SHOW STOPPER. A perfectly renovated kitchen in the center of the home finishes off the beautiful balance of original and renovated features. This home must be seen to be truly appreciated!
• Master bedroom with built-in wardrobe
• Large minor bedrooms
• Renovated main bathroom with bath, shower and vanity
• Fully renovated kitchen with 900mm gas hotplate, electric oven, rangehood, double sink, loads of bench and cupboard space, fridge recess and large breakfast bench
• Family room with air conditioner and gas heating point
• Dining area
• Two linen cupboards
• Gorgeous solid Wandoo floorboards
• Skirting boards throughout
• Patio entertainment area
• Double car parking
• 346sqm block
• Beautiful established gardens and mature trees shading the home
• Water Rates $1050.00 approximately
• Council rates $1560.00
2.2km – Seton Catholic College
500m – Hilton Primary School
5.4km – Fremantle
3.2km – Fremantle College
21km – Perth CBD
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.