29 Conigrave Road
Big enough for even the largest of families! Boasting five bedrooms, three bathrooms, upstairs and downstairs living areas plus study areas.
This large, well-appointed family home has gorgeous views from the second floor all the way to the Perth hills. The stunning below ground pool area is overlooked by the Bali style Cabana, the ideal spot to watch the kids having a swim.
- Master bedroom with double built-in wardrobes and Ensuite with toilet, vanity and shower
- 5 additional bedrooms with built-in wardrobes (Bedroom 4 with free standing wardrobe)
- Bathroom with bath/shower and vanity
- Separate second toilet
- Upstairs bathroom with double vanity, stunning mosaic floor tiles, shower and third toilet
- Open plan Kitchen, Family and meals rooms
- Beautiful kitchen with timber bench tops, overhead cupboards, gas hotplates and oven,
dishwasher fridge recess, lots of bench space
- Upstairs second living room and study area
- Two ducted evaporative air conditioning systems
- Additional living space with built in sleep-out/enclosed patio
- Additional storage space in Attic
- Sunken cabana for entertaining situated next to below ground Pool area with beautiful
- Below ground swimming pool features spa area and heating blanket
- Double Carport, with additional secure, undercover parking adjacent to workshop plus rear
- Patio entertainment area with built-in gas kitchen
- Fire pit conversation area
- Workshop/shed with separate outdoor sink facilities
- Alarm System
- 669m2 block
- Built in 1991
Approximate distances from this property:
- Yangebup Primary School 1.2kms
- Mater Christi Catholic Primary School 1.8 kms
- Emmanuel Catholic College 4.1 kms
- Lakeland Senior High School 5.3 kms
- 5.6kms to Coogee Beach
- 12.7kms to Fremantle
- 5.2kms to Gateways Shopping Centre and Cockburn Central Bus and Train Station.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.