2 Trent Rise
Spacious and Immaculate Family Home in Quiet Area Opposite Lovely Versailles Park.
This immaculate, four-bedroom, two-bathroom family home is located in one of the most beautiful streets of Aubin Grove, perfectly positioned across the road from a park. Surrounded by quality homes and lovely neighbours this 2009 build home has 253sqm of living and sits on a large 601sqm block.
In the highly sought-after Aubin Grove Primary School zone this big, well-loved and maintained home is ready for its next owners as the current have chosen to downsize and pass on their loved home to its next family.
- Double door entry and beautiful feature wallpaper down the entry passage
- King sized master suite with his and hers walk-in wardrobes
- Minor bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Ensuite with his and hers vanities, large corner bath, separate toilet and shower
- Main bathroom with bath, shower and vanity
- Separate powder room
- Games room - currently serving as a home gym
- Large open plan family and meals areas
- Fabulous kitchen with bulkhead, stone benches, 900 gas hotplates, electric oven, microwave
recess, walk-in pantry, dishwasher, tiled splash back
- Quality wood shutters
- Sunken theatre room with feature recessed ceiling and sliding doors
- Laundry with built in benches and double linen
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Tiled alfresco entertaining area with cedar clad ceiling and ceiling fan
- Beautiful landscaped lawns and gardens with automatic reticulation
- Large double garage
- Poured aggregate driveway
- Build: 2009
- Block: 601sqm
- Hot water System: Gas
- Alarm System
About the Location:
- 2.1 kms to Aubin Grove Bus and Train Station
- 1.9 kms to the Woolworths shopping hub with caf, bakery, restaurants, chemist, nail salon
and lots more
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.