31 Bramley Way
OUTSTANDING OPPORTUNITY! Fantastic Location! Home Open 1.15 - 2.00pm Saturday 6th July
Great opportunity to buy in the much sort after suburb of Bibra Lake. Extremely easy-care home and block it would make an ideal home for anyone, first home buyer, family or investor. Located close to the very popular walk ways and picnic areas around Bibra Lake, Cockburn Ice Arena and Adventure World and minutes to the local shopping centre and Kwinana Freeway access.
- Large Master bedroom with overhead fan includes ensuite with walk in robe.
- Bedrooms 2, 3, and 4 are all king-size rooms with roller shutters
- Bathroom with vanity, shower and separate bath
- Lounge room with television and gas point
- Open plan family/meals
- Kitchen with gas cooktop and gas oven
- Reverse cycle split air conditioning
- NEW carpets
- FRESHLY painted living areas
- Security screens to all doors
- Large gabled patio
- Single carport with rear access
- 135.9sqm living
- 376sqm block
- Builder - Summit Homes
- Bibra Lake Primary School and local shopping centre - 2.4kms
- Peter Waldorf School - 2.1kms
- Montessori School - 2.4kms
- Kennedy College - 4.6kms
- Cockburn Ice Arena - 600m
- Adventure World - 1.0km
- Murdoch Train Station - 6.1kms
- South Lake Shopping Centre - 2.8kms
- Bus route takes you directly to Murdoch Train Station, Fiona Stanley Hospital, St John Of
God Hospitals, Murdoch University and Tafe.
This home in a great street and much sort after suburb will be a great home. With all the local features being in walking distance its location will not be the only reason you want to buy it.
Book your appointment now.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.