33 Manitoba Place
OUTSTANDING VALUE - Family home close to shops, train line and freeway entrance. Open by appointment please call to view.
Set in a peaceful, elevated location, this large quality built home will suit home owners and investors alike. Offering space and style, you will be impressed with the large chef's kitchen featuring American oak cabinets and corian benchtops along with the versatile living spaces. A short walk to the ever-expanding Cockburn Central precinct including Cockburn Gateway Shopping City, Cockburn ARC and the Cockburn Medical Centre, the location of this property could not be more convenient!
Further features include:
- Large master bedroom with walk-in robe, carpet and blinds
- Remaining three bedrooms are all double sized with built-in robes, carpet and blinds
- Recently renovated, very modern ensuite tiled to ceiling with large vanity, heat lamp,
shower and toilet.
- Main bathroom is also renovated, tiled to ceiling, vanity, shower, deep bath and heat lamp
- Separate study
- Tiled open plan informal lounge / dining / kitchen with gas point
- Stunning chef's kitchen featuring American Oak cupboards, Corian bench tops, breakfast
bar, double electric oven, gas hotplates with safety shut off sensors, range hood,
dishwasher, glass splash back, fridge recess, soft closing drawers and shoppers' entrance.
- Sunken tiled games room
- Formal Lounge and dining room with gas point
- Ducted evaporative air-conditioning throughout
- Alarm system, roller shutters and security doors throughout
- 6 solar panels generating up to 1KW of power with 3KW inverter
- Large paved outdoor entertaining area and large garden shed
- Double garage with drive through access
- Easy care gardens and lawn area with automatic reticulation
- Fully enclosed area perfect for a cat or dog
- Large 679sqm lot with renovated home originally built in 1995
About the Location:
Close to all amenities with excellent public transport links within walking distance.
- 800m to Cockburn Central precinct including Cockburn Gateway Shopping City and Cockburn
- 850m to Jandakot Primary School
- 10km to Coogee Beach
- 20km from Perth CBD with easy transport links
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.