36 Sciano Avenue
This absolutely stunning home is perfectly elevated in the modern Sciano Heights estate in Success. A beautifully designed 3 bed, 2 bath north-facing Red Ink home built in just 2017, you will fall in love with the high end fixtures and finishes throughout, with no expense spared. The oversized master retreat is truly wonderful, with an impressive ensuite and room-length walk in robe, and the open plan living area is the entertainers centrepiece of the home. Convenience at its absolute best, just a short stroll from the Cockburn Central precinct, including Gateways Shopping Centre, train station and Cockburn ARC.
• 10kw Daikin ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with e-zoning smart screen, providing year-round comfort
• 6.6kW Fronius energy efficient solar system with 20 solar panels
• 30 course ceilings to living areas and bedrooms
• Gorgeous essastone bench to kitchen, island bench and bathrooms
• LED Lights in addition to abundance of natural light flowing throughout
• Stylish and low maintenance 450 x 450 ceramic tiling through living areas
• Kitchen with window splashback, 900mm appliances, dishwasher, fridge plumbing, display overhead cupboards, soft close drawers, kitchen island and breakfast bench
• Oversized master bedroom with MASSIVE walk in wardrobe and ensuite
• Bedrooms 2 & 3 both with double mirrored robes
• Main bathroom with stunning 600mm feature tiling, with bath, shower, vanity and separate toilet
• Laundry with access to separate courtyard
• Paved alfresco entertaining area
• Large remote-controlled lock up garage with extra storage space
• Low maintenance lawns and gardens with reticulation to garden beds
• Established frangipani and jade plants
• High speed NBN connected
• High security door
• Instantaneous gas hot water system
This home is perfect for anyone looking for a modern, high quality property, within close proximity to the convenience on offer at Cockburn Central and Kwinana Freeway. Properties of this calibre, in the heart of Success, do not last long on the market. To register your interest, please contact Josephine Salter from Team Semple on 0418 946 286 today.
ABOUT THE LOCATION
• Cockburn Gateway Shopping City (600m)
• Cockburn Central Train Station (1.5km)
• Cockburn ARC (1.6km)
• Jandakot Primary School (1.5km)
• Atwell College (4km)
• Coogee Beach (10.3km)
• Fremantle (15.4km)
• Fiona Stanley Hospital (9.2km)
• Perth City (23.8km)
• Council Rates: $1,619 approx.
• Water Rates: $808 approx.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.