40 Verbania Loop
Feature packed family home
This immaculate and low maintenance four bedroom, two bathroom property beautifully combines quality with an impressive design and functionality. Offering a gorgeous below ground swimming pool, separate theatre room, modern open plan living and stunning kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances and dishwasher. The entire home boasts high spec finishes and modern neutral dcor to suit all furnishings.
Located on a fabulous street, the home has a large alfresco entertaining area and plenty of room out the back for kids and pets! This home provides a truly amazing lifestyle, in close proximity to beaches, schools, transport, and Cockburn Gateway shopping centre.
- Four bedrooms - Master bedroom with large walk-in wardrobe through to Ensuite
- Bedrooms two, three and four are all double sized bedrooms with mirrored double built-in
- Two modern bathrooms - Spacious ensuite with his and her vanity, large shower, heat lamp
and separate toilet
- Large main bathroom with deep bath, shower, vanity and heat lamp
- Theatre room with carpet
- Separate activity room or home office with wall cut out feature, perfect for artwork
- Tiled open plan dining and family rooms
- Feature extra high ceiling in the dining room
- Large kitchen featuring 900mm stainless steel electric oven and gas hotplates, rangehood,
plenty of cupboards, MASSIVE walk-in pantry, fridge recess and dishwasher
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- 2.1KW solar panels
- Beautiful feature lights and LED lighting throughout
- Alarm system with pet friendly sensors and LCD control panel
- Large laundry storage area with built in benches and shelved
- Outdoor paved entertaining alfresco overlooking gorgeous pool with glass fencing
- Highly energy efficient pool equipment
- Lawn area with reticulation
- Double remote garage door with shopper's access
- Built by National Homes in 2014
- 262.39sqm house
Located in a great pocket in Beeliar and is located centrally to all major amenities. A short drive to Beeliar Primary School, Mater Christi Catholic College, Divine Mercy College and Emmanuel Catholic College. Only 1km east is the local IGA, cafe other speciality shops. Only 1.9km west to Beeliar Village which includes Coles, local cafs and restaurants. Plus on the other side of Beeliar Drive is The Vale Bar and Brasserie, Beeliar Shopping Centre which features an ALDI and the recently completed Cockburn Bowling Club.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.