Offers Over $559,000
46 Cervantes Loop
THE ULTIMATE FAMILY ENTERTAINER!
Perfectly placed on a beautiful and easily accessible pocket of Yangebup this property boasts big four bedrooms, two bathrooms with a beautiful big backyard – ideal for backyard cricket!
The home has a large dining area and a well-appointed kitchen overlooking the family room. The parents area is secluded to the front of the home which comprises of a master bedroom, ensuite and walk in wardrobe plus a formal lounge room and bar. The huge outdoor alfresco is an ideal zone for endless year round entertaining with easy-care reticulated gardens adding to the homes appeal.
Features and Inclusions:
• Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe
• Ensuite tiled to the ceiling with shower vanity and toilet
• Minor bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
• Bathroom with bath shower and vanity
• Sunken formal lounge room with built-in bar
• Kitchen with gas hot plates electric oven breakfast bench fridge recess pantry and loads of cupboard and bench space
• Open plan meals and family area with lots of beautiful large windows allowing in lots of natural light
• Ducted air conditioning
• Gas storage hot water system
• Solar panel system
• Expansive patio areas including gable and flat patios to the back and side of the home
• Rear access
• Double carport with automatic roller door
• Garden shed
• Established lemon and olive trees to the landscaped gardens
• Built 1992
• 648sqm block
• 138sqm living
• Water Rates: $1,135pa approx.
• Council Rates: $1,830pa approx.
• Yangebup Shopping Centre – 1.4kms
• Cockburn Central Shopping City and Train Station – 3.7kms
• Coogee Beach – 7.1kms
• Fremantle – 15kms
• Perth CBD – 24kms
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.