6 Darwinia Road
The word immaculate doesn’t even come close to describing this perfectly presented, quality built family home located in one of the premier locations in Success.
Situated in the ever popular Boronia Estate, this property is ready and waiting for its lucky new owners. With a park and nature reserve situated at the end of the street, schools and shops within walking distance and easy transport options there is no more convenient location.
The home offers large sized bedrooms, open plan living areas, a generous backyard, rear access and will not last long at this price.
• Master bedroom with walk in robe
• Ensuite including shower, double vanity and toilet
• Remaining 3 bedrooms all double sized with built in wardrobes
• Main bathroom including shower, vanity and bath
• Kitchen with gas cooktop, wall oven, rangehood and double door pantry
• Open plan meals, family and games room
• 31C ceilings to entry and main living area
• Enclosed carpeted theatre room with double door entry
• Laundry with 3 door linen storage cupboard
• Split system air conditioning unit
• Gas hot water system
• Alfresco patio, perfect for entertaining
• Lovely easy care lawns and gardens
• Double lock up garage with shoppers entrance to kitchen
• Quality 2011 built home 269sqm
• 536sqm block size
Close to all amenities including parks, schools, and shops with excellent transport links within walking distance.
About the Location:
• 750m to Waterbuttons Park overlooking Copulup Lake & Thompson Lake Nature Reserve
• 1.0km to Success Primary School
• 1.6km to Park Hive Shopping Centre including IGA, Quarie Bar and Brasserie and cafes
• 2.0km to Aubin Grove Train Station and freeway entrances
• 3.0km to Cockburn Central precinct including Train Station & Cockburn Shopping City
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.