82 Birkett Avenue
This is a must see home, with all the features you have been looking for! Home Open 11.30am - 12.10pm Sunday 7th July
Property Group is proud to present this absolutely immaculate, top quality Ventura built home. Situated on a large 680sqm block in a quiet street, located in the highly sought after Meve Estate this 4/5 bedroom, two bathroom family home is move in ready for its new owners!
Within walking distance to shops, chemist and local coffee shops this glamorous home is perfectly positioned between the Freeway and the beach!
- Five Bedrooms - large master with walk-in wardrobes, wooden shutters and carpet
- Remaining 3 bedrooms are all large in size with built-in wardrobes
- Great size study / fifth bedroom
- Ensuite with his and her vanities, spa, shower and separate toilet
- Main bathroom with bath, shower and vanity
- Gorgeous large and fully renovated kitchen is part of the open planned living area.
Boasting stone bench tops, dishwasher, stainless steel appliances including electric oven, gas hot
plates and range hood.
- Open plan lounge and dining areas with 600 x 600 polished porcelain tiles
- Double French doors opening up to sunken games room with built-in granite bar
- Great sized theatre with high ceilings, carpet and feature wall
- Laundry with built-in bench and linen cupboard
- Separate store room with shelving
- Down lights throughout
- Wooden blinds to main living areas
- Security screens to all doors
- Beautiful patio alfresco area with cafe blind, overlooking very below ground salt water
swimming pool with solar heating and pool cover
- Wooden gazebo with views to the Perth CBD
- Easy care gardens with automatic reticulation
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Security system
- Gas hot water system
- Water wise native gardens plus very productive vegetable patch
- Foxtel points to theatre and family room
- 5 TV points including one outside
- 3.5kW solar panels and rain water tank
- Large gas hot water system
- Double garage with automatic door.
- Liquid limestone driveway and path
- Beeliar Primary School - 800m
- Local shopping centre - 700m
- Emmanuel Catholic College - 3.9kms
- Coogee Beach - 7.7kms
- Cockburn Gateway Shopping City and Train Station - 5.5kms
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.